🗑 Trash scanning
We now scan all of your mail including the trash, so you can find and unsubscribe from lists that you've deleted too! The only folder we exclude is the spam folder.
Our pricing is finalised and available on the landing page https://leavemealone.xyz#pricing.
The prices are tiered depending on how far back in time you want to scan your inbox for subscription emails. Each tier is a one-off payment per scan.
We’ll scan your inbox for any subscription emails received in the last 3 days for free. To scan for email subscriptions received in the last week, last month, or last 6 months, you can make a one-time purchase of one of these packages.
💛 Wall of Love
Our users are awesome and they are saying such amazing things about us we made a wall of love for them.
📊 Open Stats
We're proud to share our stats as part of the Open Startups movement. You can see our revenue, users, number of emails scanned, number of unsubscriptions and more at https://leavemealone.xyz/open.
🗺 Public Roadmap
Leave Me Alone is built for you, so you should decide what we work on next. You can vote for your next features including functionality, providers to support, and UI changes on our public roadmap board https://leavemealone.xyz/roadmap.
The idea with the most votes each month will be included in the next release. Requests and ideas are welcome!
🙌 Plus much more...
- The title and favicon change when for a scan in progress and finished
- Your Google profile picture is shown in the header so you know which account you're cleaning up
- The type of scan is now shown while scanning "Scanning for 1 week... 45%"
- Coupons can now be applied before the purchase to see how much you'll save 🤑
- "Subscribed" text added under the toggles to make it clearer which mail you've opted out of
- Checking for unsubscribe success for two emails at the same time sometimes causing the server to fall over
- Changed the logo to adhere to Google API's requirements (we couldn't use the Gmail logo!)
- Some coupons not being sent to Stripe correctly
- Coupon uses not being recorded in Stripe 🙈
- Google API refresh token is now used so you don't need to login again after 1 hour 💪
- Inbox and Trash mail sometimes being fetched at exactly the same time resulting in concurrent request errors